Slideshow

Saturday, May 29, 2010

No Excuses.















How this all got started: Last night, I was checking out photography blogs and came across Creativity Boot Camp. If you're not sure what that is, pop on over and check it out. It's basically a free two-week e-course that will help you take your creativity to the next level. Immediately, I was intrigued and wanted to sign up. The thing is, I have been interested in photography for quite some time. Actually, since university, where I would look longingly at posters for photography classes and think, "I'm a poor student. I can't afford one of those fancy-pants cameras that you need for those classes." Then the thought would be dismissed and I'd carry on with other somewhat more affordable university student-type activities. I'm sure you can imagine. I got my first DSLR this Christmas and I have been taking lovely pictures of the kiddies. The problem is, it can be a little challenging to get all creative and artistic when you have two subjects that are constantly moving. I have done a lot of reading about photography over the past few months, but that's about where things come to an abrupt halt. I really need something that's going to get the creative juices flowing. Enter Boot Camp. So why blog about it? Because if I don't, I'll probably never follow through. I'll start coming up with lame excuses, etc. and the whole thing will be forgotten. So, Boot Camp begins June 2nd. Come along for the ride.

Sidenote to grandparents: This will in no way interfere with my taking pictures of your precious grandchildren. I may even post some pics here from time to time in the hopes that you will continue to read this blog!
















3 comments:

  1. I always love your photos, Krista! Wish I had that kind of talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Krista.. I will look forward to all of your pictures and how you are inspired! Perhaps even inspire me into finding some creative outlets.. You are such an amazing woman!! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pics Krista! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete