Slideshow

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ouch.

I was debating whether or not to post tonight, mainly because my other boot camp is literally kicking my butt. What a nasty workout today! At least I get a day off tomorrow. Anyways, with Katie waking frequently during the night, I'm starting to get a little tired, so I'm going to keep this one short. And there's nothing incredibly artistic about these photos, just so you know.

Noah had a bike rodeo this afternoon, so here are some pics of him riding his little tricycle. He spent a grand total of about 10 minutes riding his bike. The rest were spent collecting sticks to put in the yellow compartment in the back. The other day, I took him outside and got him to collect some sticks for our firepit. He went to work and created a huge pile of sticks behind our shed. Sunday evening was actually nice, so we decided to have a fire. Guess who didn't want to part with his sticks? That's right. Noah cherishes his collections - it's pretty cute. Currently we also have a pile of pinecones under our patio...






So Katie isn't in any of these pics because she was cuddling up against my back in my baby carrier. She didn't make a peep the whole time, even when her hat was down in her face!

Time for bed...

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for summer vacation so I can come to these kinds of events with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or you and Asher can take the kids to the event, and Krista can sit on the deck at my house and drink cocktails with yours truly....

    ReplyDelete